Since Asnet Technologies was established in 1999 it has been, and continues to be, the primary supplier of Polycom video conferencing solutions for the Health industry in New Zealand.
Healthcare organizations the world over are turning to Polycom video collaboration solutions to transform how they learn, teach, and deliver care. Polycom solutions eliminate the distances between patients and caregivers, between physicians and educators, and between medical facilities. Eight of the top 10 hospitals and all of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies worldwide are Polycom customers, using Polycom technology to reduce patient evaluation times, treat patients remotely, improve medical education, enhance caregiver productivity and quality of life, streamline hospital operations, reduce costs, and ultimately save lives.
Asnet Technologies have supplied, both directly and through Partners and channels, video conferencing solutions to virtually every District Health Board throughout New Zealand, as well as the Ministry of Health.
Total Healthcare Solutions
Asnet Technologies offers the best solutions for Healthcare providers to increase their level of patient care, control costs, address staffing shortages, serve rural patients and keep pace with the competition through Polycoms portfolio of end-to-end, scalable, secure, award-winning Unified Collaborative (UC) solutions. The benefits to both Healthcare professionals and their patients include:
- Increased productivity of healthcare professionals
- Strengthened referral patterns
- Effective education of hospital staff, clinicians and the community
- Extended patient care and expertise to remote areas
- Improved patient care with mobility solutions
Asnet Technologies’ Healthcare solutions provide improved communications and collaboration for better decision-making, efficiency, cost-savings and productivity. Desktop solutions enable healthcare professionals to connect with colleagues for visually enabled collaboration from anywhere. The many benefits of this include:
- More effective planning and administrative meetings, with point-and-click sharing of content
- Connecting visually for board meetings and avoiding unnecessary travel expenses
- Collaboration on marketing and sales initiatives more effectively
- More productivity during meetings
- Increased effectiveness of project management
- Additional support of Human Resources
External Device Connections
With the ability to share a plethora of third party devices and media, health professionals can connect and share information from equipment used in various health disciplines, for example:
- Digital microscopes
- PACS systems
- Medical x-rays
- Document cameras
- Digital documentation
The video conferencing systems and equipment work together to create truly unified communication, with fantastic professional collaboration and increased patient care.