MeetNow – Video Conference Rooms
We have access to rooms throughout New Zealand and the rest of the world, so you can easily connect with the people you need to.
See and hear your contacts via video conferencing using sophisticated camera, audio and video technology on high definition television screens. It’s the next best thing to being in the same room with them.
• Multiple contacts in different locations can be shown on-screen simultaneously.
• Share your laptop screen, documents, presentations, photographs and charts with easy ‘content sharing’.
Save Time and Money
• Minimise lost time and productivity by reducing travel.
• Reduce transport, accommodation and dining costs.
• Combine meetings with multiple contacts, in different locations, at the same time.
• Meet more often for greater collaboration and project management.
• Increase flexibility for remote workers or travelling sales representatives.
Connect Multiple Technologies
• Connect to many different video conferencing systems, brands, and connection types.
• Connect with video conferencing via various technology platforms including immersive telepresence rooms, meeting rooms, desktops, computers, laptops, tablets or smart phones.
• Connect using your own video conferencing system to other organisations outside of your network with our bridging service.
• Participants can also join a conference by dialling in from a mobile phone, telephone, or conference phone.
• Conferencing can be audio-only or a mixture of audio and video participants.
Examples of Video Conferencing Usage
• Management and board meetings
• Team meetings
• Project management
• Connecting with external experts
• Internal and external training
• Professional development
• Recruitment and Human Resources management
• Legal interviews and reviews
• Distance learning
• Virtual field trips
• Keynote speakers
MeetNow is fully supported by the professionally trained Asnet Technologies Help Desk team, utilising a wealth of experience and knowledge within the conferencing industry.