Desktop Video Conference Telepresence Systems
Executive Desktop Telepresence
The VC240 is a fantastic desktop system, developed for easy connection with other room-based or desktop-based video conferencing units. This system a great option for employees in large companies, remote workers, and access from the home office, for people needing quick and easy, real-time communication with colleagues, associates, clients and suppliers.
This desktop solutions includes:
• Desktop video conferencing system utilising the VC240, capable of 2mb IP
• Dual monitor emulation, 720p capable
• Inbuilt 24-inch LCD High Definition display
M100 Desktop Software
The Polycom Telepresence M100 software is designed to meet the video collaboration needs of small and medium-sized organizations with the great combination of ease of use, High Definition quality and low cost. Smaller organizations often have lower budgets, without dedicated IT staff, or even meeting space. The M100 software is a great solution, even for those who aren’t IT savvy, and can be installed and running within minutes. Then you can search for colleagues, dial them in to a video conference session, and share desktop content with the click of the mouse.
Unlike many other systems, the Polycom M100 solution uses industry-standard protocols, creating seamless connection to millions of boardroom or meeting room systems online worldwide. Enjoy person-to-person calling or multiparty conversations through a video bridge.
This solution is ideal for remote workers or remote sites wanting to communicate visually within their organisation.
Business Media Phone
The Polycom VVX 1500 is the first business media phone that combines advanced telephony, one-touch video, and integrated business applications to create a seamless, life-like experience.
• Make simple and fast (one-touch) calls. Easy access to voice, video, and applications with a single touch
• Deliver a business-grade experience with one personalised device
• Access business information at-a-glance
• Increase remote collaboration, build relationships, and view body language
• Enable innovative third-party applications through highly customizable voice applications
• Achieve faster decision making with the ability to integrate communications into business processes